Thursday, August 21, 2014

cue: this is how we do it.

after about eighteen years of homework, walking in single-filed lines, bathroom breaks, 
class schedules, books, notebooks, number two pencils, 
standardized testing, dining hall food, moving, moving again....
I've made it. It is time. It is senior year.

a part of me is crying. i honestly can't believe society genuinely accepts 22 year olds into their club.
i feel like i just graduated high school, and things like pumping my own gas
and scheduling my own appointments still freak me out.
but, like, Obama can do it...I guess I can too.

as a way to (sort of) celebrate our senior-ness, we went out in NYC.
as you do.



i don't know if you know this, but some of my friends are models



straight flexing.

"no, don't take a *flash*"



















these are my best friends.