Tuesday, July 15, 2014

the harem pant

whoa. hold the phone.
so you're telling me you can walk into your workplace
with classy pants that double as pajamas...and still retain your job?
what.

gurl, yes(!)
harem pants have been around since the 80s (and likely even sooner)
thanks to that awesome dance (don't remember?)
but oh how, ohhhh how has the harem harmonized (um...excuse me marisa?)

BAM.
sandals | dsw
bag | primark
sunglasses | ebay
harem pants, also known as "slouch pants," are a pretty excellent item 
to have in your wardrobe, simply because they're SO incredibly versatile.
you can easily go from office life to going out.
or--if you're like me--the office to snuggling up in your bed because
these things are so darn comfy. 

i am definitely on the hunt for more! these harem pants were only around 
$13-14 at forever21.

(^^obvi me in an attempt to look semi cool #mmmnotworking)
cuffs | ebay


 oh, and also...
 this is me proposing to my best friend danielle because she's my favorite =D

enjoy your lovely day!
m.p.